* i added an about me section to my photography website. i don't know why i waited this long to do that. i've been meaning to do it forever. i hope it doesn't sound too lame. i'm not great at describing myself.
* i am super stressed about a big change that is potentially happening to our family in the next two weeks. i'm terrified and i just want some resolution. i'm not good at accepting the unknown or change. change is not a friend of mine. never has been.
* i am also not great at waiting. i'm waiting and waiting for some yarn i ordered to arrive. it's needed to complete the valentine's day gift i'm knitting my mom and i can't finish it until it's here. that. sucks.
* i am so thankful to my mom for taking emma to school each day this week. her doing that for me keeps me from having to wake a sleeping grouch (aka noah), thereby giving me a much, much more peaceful morning. thanks mama. love you.
* i'm hoping that when i get on the elliptical in just a few minutes that my lungs respond appropriately. unfortunately, they're quite weakened from the sickness that we've had around here and my first two attempts at working out this week were not very successful.
* one bright spot right now? i'm making some super duper cute napkin rings to go on the anthropologie napkins i bought in new york. i have one done and one more half way done. when they are a complete set of four, i shall share. :)
*that's it... hope you guys are having a great day...
3 comments:
girl, the SUSPENSE you put us through--big changes going on?! AHHH! you have me sitting on the edge of my seat! :)
Can't wait to see those napkin rings--they sound adorable!
And your about me section--perfect! :)
I, like Rachel, am also on the edge of my seat!!! I wanna know.... I'm horrible at waiting until people tell me things.
:)
I hope the big change is that you're going to move and be my neighbor and we can play happily every after. :)
I love your "about me"! So fun!
And can't wait to see your napkin rings, as those napkins are soooo cute!
The new about me section is great! I hate you worrying baby. Wish I could ease your mind.
Post a Comment