Saturday, February 19, 2011

Just you WAIT!!!


monday something super special is going to happen on this here blog.

there's going to be a giveaway and it's going to be super duper fantastic!!

why, you ask?

because it's going to be something handmade by yours truly...

i'm so excited about this!!!!

i can only hope you will be too and tell everyone you know to come on by and take a looksie and see what cool new thing i've made and am going to giveaway.

mark your calendars and come see me on MONDAY!!! :)

oh, and it may or may not have something to do with this favored corner of goodies in my room...

are you excited??

you should be. ;)

6 comments:

Rachel Holloway said...

You're aquired quite the collection in the short time you've been doing this! WOW! So impressed!!! :) CAN'T WAIT for Monday!

Kris said...

Cant' wait since I'm so not crafty!! I love handmade stuff...

A Beautiful Life said...

Yea! Wooohooo! Im super duper excited!!

Jackie said...

I cannot believe you have time to get so crafty... :) I love it!

Estell said...

yarnnn! loads of yarn lol
OH! and by the way, I got the little alice in wonderland chair today! thanks sooo much again

Lenay said...

i'm excited!!!