
If you like to read and you like suspense novels, you should read this!!! I thought it was amazing. And the characters were just awesome. Picture a six year old genius little boy who rivals Einstein with his inventions and a very quirky dog. This book is full of humor and suspense all at the same time. Really. Dean Koontz never fails. His stories persist and are filled with constant happenings. I loved it! Warning, though... it is quite scary. I had a hard time cutting the light off to go to sleep a few nights. :)
6 comments:
I'm a Dean Koontz fan too! I'll have to look for this one.
Read?!?! Who reads anymore?!?!
I like Dean Koontz books too!!! Have you read the one of the genetically enhanced Super-Dog? I know, i don't do it any favors by trying to describe it, but it's a good read...
and I agree, I always get a bit freaked when i read his stuff!!
Hello...have you mailed it to me yet!?!? lol
i have reading issues. my eyes cross. i can't do it...noooo....don't make me.
I can't wait -- thanks!
Post a Comment