Unfortunately, I do not have a picture of the horror he was during his haircut today, because not only was he refusing to sit in the chair, hanging from my shoulders, I was having to hold his head still with my hands to keep my sister from impaling him or her one with the scissors. Bless her heart, I don't know how she managed it, but his haircut is actually even, with no bald spots. And you can see his cute little cut down below in the pictures of him with my grandma.
You're probably wondering why I have a picture of a plethora of hair care products on here, aren't you? Well, I never win actual prizes. Never. I've entered tons of drawings. I never win. Well, this was my time, friends. I paid $1 to enter this drawing they were having at my sister's salon. ONE DOLLAR. And I got ALL of these products in a basket, with a t-shirt, and a gift certificate for a free haircut! Can you believe it??? Whoa... is all I can say! I think I may have to start doing give-aways like my friend Jessica does on her blog, because all these products are AWESOME, but they won't all work on my hair type. And Bonnie also gave me the idea that I could do a drawing for my awesome bedding that I just replaced with the new stuff Tony got me for Mother's Day. So, I may do this... keep your eyes open. I'm still contemplating the idea...

After we had the haircutting adventure, we went a little further down the road to visit with Mama Peggy (my grandma). The kids always have so much fun at her house. She's one of those grandmas that doesn't hesitate to get right down in the floor and play with the little ones.

She has the most beautiful flower gardens! I'm so envious. I've done so little planting this year. Her yard looks amazing!
Oh, and after we hung out for a bit at her house, we went to this awesome, huge antique store and I got a couple of cool prizes there for the house! I'll show you that later when I post another decorating blog. :)









5 comments:
Looks like ya'll ha a good time:) The pictures are great. (of course) You had to know it would just be a matter of time with him sittin still...I guess he can't be perfect all the time. Just most of it;)
I really like ur give away stuff! But can u rig it for me, and hve me always b the winner? Ur give aways sound so much better then Jessica's!
HURRAY!!!! I NEVER win anything either, I'm so glad you got such fun things (I LOVE hair/beauty product!) Congrats! And the flowers pics are beautiful. Your kiddies are soooooo cute, Noah is looking so precious starting out the walking gig!!!
Holy cow, I'm gone for a week, and I miss about a million posts! : ) I've loved my time catchin' up with you, love your adorable kiddies, you're winner-ness, your honesty, your home, your friendship, your photos! Wish I had time to comment on every post...
isn't amber mean? she's just jealous because she never WINS my giveaways! haha
i'm in for the prizes though, just name the date and time and i'll enter it!
Post a Comment