I decided earlier that I have/had way too many blogs in service. I think that's the source of me not blogging so much, because when I look at my dashboard and there are like 10 blogs there staring at me wondering why I haven't posted on them.... it's intimidating and I just click away as quickly as possible. LOL ;)
So, I closed FOUR blogs today and imported the contents of each of them onto THIS blog, so if you see random posts on here, that's why. I think this blog gained twenty-something posts today due to me closing the others.
And it's refreshing now that when I look at my dashboard all I see are my personal blog, my photography blog and the Mission 24 photography challenge blog that I'm a member of.
I feel like a new woman! :)
3 comments:
Your blog looks fabulous!!!! i sure miss you (i feel like all our M24 pals are just out there floatin around.... all so lonely!!) but dagnabit, your kids looked FANTASTIC for Halloweenie (too cute!) love that Emma got to wear lipstick, what a big girl! and Noah is just the sweetest little monkey.. even if he DOES loose his pants during naptime!! what adorable kids you have, you're beautiful and lovely and sooooooo talented!!!!!!! Hugs to all!
Katy
thanks for the comment.... and I am sooo not worrying about you getting to me- I am so busy with people asking me for shoots right now and I am not even at ur level so I now it must be CrAzY over there for u!! Love the halloween pics and guess what--- I am going to get to do 5 week old twins!! sad to say but its all I can think about! lol when u get a chance hit me up with some tips for them- by a window for sure!!! see ya sweet lady!
Kate
good thinking. i did that once too. i made a blog for each kid and then i realized that i have like 900 kids and there is no WAY i could keep up a blog on each one regularly so i closed them.
Post a Comment