Friday, August 7, 2009

Really??

Usually, we're pretty healthy people around here, but you wouldn't think so from the last month. Noah has been throwing up all day long. And it's so strange, because he's not running a fever, when he's not throwing up, he's acting like he feels fine, walking around... playing, but when the throwing up starts, it's BAD! And it's the saddest thing, because it scares him to death. He has no idea what's going on, his eyes bulge out of his head, he holds his breath, gets all choked on vomit when he does try to breathe and just heaves and heaves. It's been horrible. Anyway, he's in bed now and hopefully he'll sleep okay. He's barely had anything to drink at all tonight, which is what his pediatrician told me to do when I called her today, so hopefully that means he won't have anything to throw up tonight. We'll see....



And this evening, when things finally calmed down a little, I had Emma lay on my pretty, sassy metallic fabric for me ~ that Jackie got me for my birthday.. thanks friend!! ~ to practice my lighting. I have a boudoir shoot tomorrow and since everything I've done lately has been outside with natural lighting, I haven't even used my studio light in probably two months! Isn't she a little sleeping beauty? :)




I also worked on putting together my wedding packages tonight!! Aren't they so pretty?? Hopefully soon, I'll have a wedding inquiry so I can give one of these pretties away. :):)

5 comments:

Sara said...

I hope lil Noah feels better soon! I hate when they're sick like that!
and Emma is beautiful as usual!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

that makes me wanna get married JUST to get a package. i LOVE turqouise....i just want the box i don't care if dog crap is inside!

Goodnight moon said...

I hope you all start feeling better soon!!!! I'm glad your taking pics again! It will be good for your soul to take them:)

Froggylady said...

Poor poor Noah! I love the sleeping shot of Emma. I'm also with Jess, I want to get married again just to get the gorgeous package! I love pretty packaging. Especially when it's so clean and crisp and just yummy!

Journeying Five said...

love the photo! hope your kiddos are better soon.