Monday, June 8, 2009

Let's Make Some Eggs!

Emma's favorite foods are cheese, macaroni and cheese, and eggs.... preferably with cheese... She's actually started insisting that she fix her own eggs. Don't worry, I don't let her do the cooking part, but she's all about getting all the supplies out on her own, cracking her own eggs, and doing everything that doesn't require heat.


So, I had to show this to Tony, because she's actually just started doing this since he left. So stinkin cute!



















So, this was just a picture blog, but something that just HAD to be documented.

6 comments:

Sara said...

she looks soooooo adorable!!

Jackie said...

whoo hoo...on the road to independance!!

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

this is so pioneer womanish. i feel a future pioneer woman in the making.

Goodnight moon said...

So cute! I'm not sure what it is about kids....but they LOVE breaking eggs!!!!

Very well photo documented!!!!

jewels said...

How cute! She's such a big helper!

Tony said...

Look at my baby girl!! Thats so crazy. Thanks for showin me:)