Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Crazy Eights

I was tagged by my fellow photographer friend, Mindy, so here goes..

EIGHTS

8 things I am looking forward to this Summer.
1. Spending time with my babies at the beach.
2. Hopefully getting Emma into some swimming lessons.
3. Working on growing my photography business
4. Losing the rest of this pesky baby weight that I should've lost months ago!
5. Planting flowers and watching them bloom
6. Sitting on the back porch with my kids playing in the kiddie pool, listening to my ipod blare, and playing papparazzi.
7. Eating lotsa fresh, yummy foods that are only yummy in the summer.. cantaloupe, watermelon, strawberries, blueberries... yum, yum, yum
8. Spending time with my girlfriends and their babies

8 Things I did Yesterday
1. Got an awesome new huge monitor that is amazing to edit my images on.
2. Ate brunch with my two men at the Waffle House
3. Ordered Blackberries with Tony
4. Picked out the gymset we're getting our kids
5. Watched American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, and Marley and Me
6. Washed my hair
7. Took a bath
8. Ate left-over spaghetti for dinner.

8 Things I wish I could Do
1. Play piano
2. the perfect manicure... which really just means paint my fingernails (and toenails) without getting the polish all over my fingers (and toes).
3. Embrace getting older.
4. Publish a novel
5. Go snowskiing at least once every winter.
6. Travel to some of the spots I've always wanted to travel to.. Boston, Paris, Ireland, Great Brittain, Spain, Napa, CA, and lotsa others..
7. Be a perfectly patient mother
8. Ride a horse

8 Favorite Shows
1. Friends
2. Golden Girls
3. American Idol
4. Brothers and Sisters
5. Grey's Anatomy
6. Dancing with the Stars
7. So You Think You Can Dance
8. Seinfeld
I tag.. YOU!!!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Fun, Candace! Your answers were so much more exciting than mine! ;)

Goodnight moon said...

Dude, I'm totally NOT doing this post! You didn't get to tag me, I ran far far away, and you can't catch me!

It was fun to read about all yours though:)