Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Noah Continued....

So, now the anti-biotic is totally tearing up his little stomach, which is giving him horrible diaper rash! I am just feeling so sad for my little guy, he can barely stand to have his diaper changed. And I'm using Triple Paste on him at every single change and it's supposed to be the best butt cream ever, but he's still so sore. :(

And everytime I give him the dose, he gags for like 5 minutes.

I'm feeding him immediately before I give him each dose and that is supposed to make it easier for his stomach to take, but so far it's just not.

Poor little man.... :(

3 comments:

Goodnight moon said...

I'm sure its not diaper rash, its probably a yeast infection from the antibiotic!!! I'm dealing with the same exact thing with Emma-Kay right now. Don't put on the diaper rash cream, it will only smoother it, and you need to give him a bath and wash it all off, and then let him air dry without a diaper on for along time. You will probably need a prescription for the yeast if he gets it like Emma-Kay does. I actually have her in the tub right now and then am going to let her air out for an hour at least. Hopefully she won't poop!!!

The best thing that works for her, is called, Vusion. It is REALLY expensive, but it works!!!! My co-pay on it is $32, and normally its only $3! I think its orginally like $90 or more for it. But it works!!!!

Let me know how he does. Poor baby boy. I think I am going to take Emma-Kay in for hers, it is the worst she's ever had it!!!!

Sara said...

poor Noah, getting it from every direction..I hope he feels better soon! :(

Jessica the Jacked LDS said...

i'm having dejavu...